Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Filipinos can be witty in anything

Pinoy Humor Meets 50 Shades of Grey



Ayan since usong uso ang 50 Shades of Grey syempre pa-paawat ba ang mga pinoy?
syempre hindi. Lalo na kung sa kalokohan nangunguna tayo dyan.

kaya eto nagkakagulo sa twitter world regarding sa hashtag na #MNL50shadesofgrey sobrang nakakatawa yung ibang lines. syempre may waley pa din at havey. Kahit di mo pa nababasa yung book or even di mo pa nawatchina yung movie makaka adapt ka pa din basta may konting libog ka sa katawan. hahaha

So since nagmamagaling ako, kelan ba hindi? eto yung mga nakalap ko. Enjoy!


She was stroking that thing back and forth. It was long, hard, with a big head. "Magkano tong flashlight?"

"I still want more," I whisper. "I know," he says as he signals to the Mang Inasal crew for more rice please!.

I feel his hands on my feet then rising up to my legs and I moaned. He asked "Dito ba yung pilay mo ineng?"

He told me to feel it, but i just can't, it's too big, then he leaned forward and whispered.. “Teh isda lang yan wag OA”

He hold my hand. I'm nervous. With his husky voice, he whispered in my ears: "Holdap to!"

She stares at me in disbelief as I pull down my pants, then she grabs me & whispered, "Sir, ladies fitting room po ito."

"Why don't you like to be touched?" he asked. I looked at him in the eyes and said "Only Belo touches my skin."

"Lower, please, make it lower" she moaned, begging. She did not win Deal or No Deal that night.

He pumped faster, harder, knowing he was almost there. "Last na timba na to 'di ba?"

She kept on stroking my stick until she achieved its perfect length. She excitedly blurts "Tara selfie selfie muna!"

"Oh my God!" in her mind she gasped. "It's so hard and long, I wonder if I can take this all in" -Math Problem.

He started spanking her with all passion and might. She moaned, looked and said: Tay, tama na hindi ko na uulitin.

He takes a step towards me wearing his sexy predatory look... "Mam may credit card na po?"

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" She cried out. But she lied. Traffic sa EDSA.

He stare at me. i stared back. He slowly hugs my back, I can feel his breath... And he whispers: Miss, Holdap 'to.."

Her skin was golden, her breasts plump. I knew when I saw her that she and I would become one. My only joy. -Chickenjoy!.

'I feel so hot,' she cried, 'My whole body's tingling!' 'I know,' I said, Eto biogesic, may lagnat ka gurl!
"It's not gonna fit," he said, as he tried to squeeze between two thighs. "Shaman yan, shaman!" sigaw ng barker ng jeep


Ilan lang yan sa mga napakadaming tweet na nakakaliw basahin. If you want more search ka lang sa twitter world ng hashtag na #MNL50shadesofgrey. Go!

Credit to the owner of the tweets. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment